We are proud of our indoor recreation facilities and are on the search for people to share our passion for ensuring our customers have the best experience, while being safe at the Mt Albert Aquatic Centre.
We are looking for reliable people to be an active member of our team.
As a Lifeguard you are responsible for:
- the competent and professional supervision of our pools
- ensuring health and safety standards and procedures are followed
- completing water quality checks
- maintaining outstanding presentation of our facilities
- contributing to ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
You might be looking for a rewarding job that will work around your life. These part-time positions offer you shifts for set days of the week, so you can plan your week to maintain a work-life balance.
Swim Teachers part timeIf you are love working with children and passionate about teaching an essential life skill of staying safe in, on and around water we would love to hear from you. Various shifts available.
- Contribute to our community
- Help children develop essential life skills
- Be part of our close-knit, fun team
Please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com