COVID-19 Corona Virus
Symptoms of COVID-19 Coronavirus are similar to a range of other illnesses such as influenza and include:
- Difficulty breathing
We must ask that any customer who shows symptoms or who may be at risk of any contagious illness, not attend our facility until fully recovered. Any customers with flu-like symptoms will be asked to obtain medical clearance before re-entering our programmes and facilities.
Any customers who have returned from a category 1a or 1b country (including mainland China, Iran, Northern Italy and Republic of Korea) as identified by the Ministry of Health in the last 14 days, are advised to go into self-isolation and register through the free Healthline number 0800 358 5453.
We can all take some simple steps to help stop the spread of diseases like COVID-19 Coronavirus:
- Avoid close contact with people with cold or flu-like illnesses.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing.
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with water and soap and dry them thoroughly:
- Before eating or handling food
- After using the toilet
- After coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose or wiping children’s noses
- After caring for sick people.
Thanks for your attention to this.